Discuss Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. Discussion ThreadWould any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. Electrical Advice

Needs explaining doesn't it that title.

We have a new type of moderation system. Maybe that's the wrong word. It's more or a "content checker" who clears all posts as they read them.

So I need 10 positions filling. (More explanation below but need see the images and the new wording "check" and "uncheck".)

The aim is to scan the forum as you read normally. I could find the most active users in last 3 months say and approach them but I'd like to give others a chance too. .

See the check/uncheck wording in the forums like this. If you know a thread is legit just click check there to check the full thread. Okay on threads with sub 5 posts only if you know what it's about.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need.

This is what a thread will look like.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need.

So the idea is you check for compliance with the forum rules which I will improve on soon.

Then maybe help mods by reporting swearing at members or whatever. Let them be the decider on what they do with it though. Some get watched by them further anyway but your early nod will help them out.

Spam and stuff is automatically dealt with mostly but if you see some report it.

Responsibility will rely on me. My companies that run the forums and Web dev business and whatnot. Never you.

But with that in mind your are my eyes when I aren't around maybe or don't go deep into historical threads etc. Maybe you end up on unchecked threads from older days more than I would. Etc.

Broken links or images need spotting and reporting and mods can fix it or get me find a suitable equal replacement that works.

And there will be more jobs that come from checks over time but I can't think of them all.

To be open the poll process is all open and I'd like any questions be in this thread not via a PM as the question may help others. And others can open this thread in the future and maybe by then we need more to check older threads.

So please express your interest in the poll and those who vote will be public so...

Read more

Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Would any regular like to apply to become a member of a new type of help we need. Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks