Discuss Xmas drink offers... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Donkey ... ha you been looking at my nude pics :lol:

All you had to say was tea total ... *** ... ( female donkey)..:):):):)

The donkey is a herbivorous animal and the smallest member of the horse family.*** is the correct term for the animal known as the donkey, burro, or jackstock. The young of a donkey is called a foal. A young male is a colt and a young female a filly. The correct name for a female donkey is jenny and the correct name for a male donkey is jack.
A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. A hinny is the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey.
There are three categories of donkeys. Miniatures are 36 inches and under. Standards are between 36 and 54 inches. Mammoths are over 54 inches. All measured to the shoulder.

Bit of info for ya JACK *** lol It appears you are wrong again !! JENNY IS THE CORRECT TERM
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Xmas drink offers... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just after a bit of advice. I've just had some 15mm limestone tiles fitted in my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB