UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.

A Navaho on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

'What did you do to get that Indian so excited?' asked the service-station attendant.

'Nothing,' the woman answered.

'I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off.'

'Lady,' the attendant said, 'Indians don't use saddles'

U

user123

If it was just one of ya, would you have held on with one or two hands.. :lol:

Now this is a problem of physics... let's see if we can come up with something better...

The equation of uniformly accelerated linear motion, i.e.

0f4c4ab591cb2056d28ffb7328100b0f.png
30fb2177720aadbd32ef942603af26aa.png
f99104f6fbb908a8b6bff59068fce56f.png
47f9b222b5c53d00ec9583d3d8032877.png

states: he would have to ride sitting backwards..... :) ....

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
G
Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't...
Replies
Views
gm140
G
W
Well the court day came just before i went on my hols. I turned up at 9 and was promptly...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.