UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss yellow pages/thompson in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

guy1976

been told off a builder friend of mine that yellow pages is just a bidding war where people phone about 10 of them and when they price them customer says this 1 will do it cheaper can you beat that, waste of time and money he says as for thompson think about how many times your self you have looked in it (if at all ever) at the moment getting sick of calls off yellow pages and thompson asking if i want to be in next book

K

kapitan

take heed of leathers advice, advertising is a lottery and wastes a lot of ur time estimating jobs u prob wont get, get to know local bathroom\ kitchen fitters\ tradesman \builders etc!! u need to get off ur *** and chap on doors and keep doing it! dont give up, search wider as well!! look at the work leathers got to know his is the best route !!
icon12.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to yellow pages/thompson in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.