Discuss Yet another cowboy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I went to look at tiling this lady's cloakroom the other day, all going well. Then she said to me "can you just have a look at my bathroom, we have just had it redone and i'm not sure the guy has done a good job".
As soon as i went in there i couldn't believe my eyes. I told her it would all have to come off and be redone, which she obviously didn't want to go for. So it ended up being a shower redo and border throughout. Poor people. This guy advertises as a pro:yikes:
IMG_4961.jpg IMG_4962.jpg IMG_4976.jpg IMG_4977.jpg IMG_4979.jpg IMG_4980.jpg IMG_4979.jpg IMG_4976.jpg IMG_4977.jpg IMG_4979.jpg IMG_4980.jpg IMG_4949.jpg IMG_4950.jpg IMG_4958.jpg IMG_4957.jpg IMG_4956.jpg IMG_4959.jpg IMG_4993.jpg IMG_4994.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Yet another cowboy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I currently have engineered wood in my bedroom and horrible lino in my en-suite. I want...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB