Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Yorkshire Tiling Academy - Course Feedback Thread in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Good to see you're keen mate, I did the two week course last July, you do learn a lot in two weeks and the lads are pretty good. We all have to learn somewhere and I can say you've done fine picking YTA to train you. Good value for money but could do with being more indepth, but you can only learn so much in 1 / 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work. Buy books, watch all the dvd's and read everything on this site it's priceless.

Reply to Yorkshire Tiling Academy - Course Feedback Thread in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am just about to book a 4-week advanced course for Wall and Floor tiling with the STC...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Yorkshire Tiling Academy - Course Feedback Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tiling Course Feedback
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the Tiling Courses category on TilersForums.com. Find your local tiling course and tiling training providers colleges and schools right across the UK on our UK tiling forum.