Discuss You know when you have to smile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I had a job cancelled on me 3 days before it was due to be tiled after customer got a cheap tiler instead.

This was the txt from the builder who got told this whilst away on his hols skiing.

" Dave, I have bad news. The **** from wynyard has just text me saying he has got a bloke to do the tiling for 300 quid, after he agreed the price we put in. So cancel it and move something forward. I hope this bloke knows what he's doing for that price. "

So I moved a job forward , this was over
2 weeks back , got another txt tonight with this :

" Alright Dave. If its any consolation for the wynyard disaster, the tiling that the bloke has had done for the £300 is absolutely herrendous. I could of done a better job if I had thrown the *******s from France myself. They have used the wrong size trim, the tiles are all over the place, nothing matches or anything. And he is over the moon with it, what a prat. I recon he is biting his tongue about it as he knows its a mess and would hate to admit it to me. "

:lol: . Justice I say and hope his Wetroom leaks like hell.

B

Bubblecraft

My quotes says this at the bottom:

ugu6umep.jpg

My website says this:

juqyme6e.jpg

If they accept the quote, they are agreeing that a cancellation made less than 7 days before commence date will be subject to a £50 penalty fee

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to You know when you have to smile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB