UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss you tube channel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

sorry about the tone Rob it was late last night when I posted the thread and I was knackered apologies if I came across a bit blunt

No I didn't mean tone it that way. it wasn't blunt at all mate... are you saying Lee is? :lol:

It was just a post that didn't sound like you, and it was signed off 'all the best gary' which is what Lee does, then your reply "so I put this on my you tube channel as it has so much more traffic" was also a bit wierd as in the 3 years Ive been here that is the closest I've ever seen you come to bragging!!

I was maybe reading in to it too much, don't worry ;)

Look forward to the upcoming tests

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to you tube channel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Q
Thought I would share with you all my video on you tube (& my website which I have been playing...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
W
I had a job booked to retile 19m of kitchen floor where the house had apperently had a little...
Replies
Views
wayfoward
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
any one know of a download which will convert youtube video to mp3 , my dad keeps birds and...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.