Discuss Your Favorite After Shaves - Past & Present in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

well i dont think we've every done this so it could be a first :lol:
the ladies of the forum should all say what aftershave they like too!!

with xmas just around the corner and the women in our lives looking to buy us something for the big day, then whats your favorite aftershaves?

when i left school in 1985 .. i loved Kouros and chanel antaeus....remember aramis? paco rabanne??

but now my favorite...is armani attitude, aqua di gio and versace fraishe

The wife has bought me paco rabanne - one million for xmas, so whats you favorite past and present smells?????

D

Deleted member 9966

Mr GRR used to work for Boots and spent a lot of time working the fragrance counter (so he could mingle with the lovely girls working on the make up and womens fragrances) and he's a real aftershave connoisseur. He used to have loads of different bottles. His fave is Lacoste Red, but he's currently only using Clinique Happy.

I did however have the pleasure of spending an evening with a guy who was wearing Armani Code and boy, did I want to constantly get up close and personal. He smelled absolutely lovely!

Reply to Your Favorite After Shaves - Past & Present in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

U
Drafting men over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier- I am over 60...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Your Favorite After Shaves - Past & Present
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.