UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss YTA -Bradford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DN1986

I completed a C&G course at YTA in Bradford to consolidate my tiling knowledge before stepping into the unknown of being self employed.

I completed a 10 day course which closed with an assessment.

The trainers were very helpful and always offers support and invited questions at all opportunities.

They also do training for other trades and the trainers from those areas also take time out to chat to you and give advice, even if your not on that course.

My only issue with completing the course Monday-Friday is that young kids (under 16) are ther from 9-2. They have been kicked out of school for a variety of reasons and learning trades is now their school. This sometimes led to a bit of a chaotic environment and the trainers having to act like teachers.

Nevertheless, the content of the course was great and the trainers offer you all the support you need.

They even offer an "after care" style service where you can get back in touch anytime.

D

DN1986

IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0770.jpg IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0768.jpg IMG_0729.jpg IMG_0736.jpg IMG_0739.jpg IMG_0751.jpg IMG_0758.jpg IMG_0759.jpg IMG_0761.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to YTA -Bradford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice / help by somebody in the know or anybody who has done...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
Courses : Tiling Courses Tiling Taster Course 1 Day Spend a day at YTA and tile a small kitchen...
Replies
Views
Jeanette
J
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
YTA -Bradford
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.