Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tiles or selling tiles. We created this forum category as there are A LOT of online tile suppliers that setup, and we'd like to make sure everybody is being discussed fairly. No biases here on TilersForums.com :).
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Just thought i'd get a poll on the go :) What adhesive brand do you trust and use most? ALL...
Replies
Views
The sticky threads in the tiling forum were getting a bit heavy. So I thought I'd put them in a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi members.... i have always stuck to what schluter say when it comes to using there...
Replies
Views
H
Hello all. I bought some bits from Alibaba that at the time seemed like a bargain. I've now...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
C
Hello, We are just about to move house and after a recent short holiday to Malaga and a visit...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
R
Ok guys following on from my thread on cutter for 600x600 could I have some opinions on layout...
Replies
Views
Robert19306
R
G
Ever in my search of understanding price v quality of diamond wheels I have in my possession now...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ash-wolves
A
Okay, so a mountain bike accident has left me with to much time on my hands and so I thought I...
Replies
Views
Hi All In the market for a new tile trim cutter, what's the best to buy, looking for one that's...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
got a job about to start . got loads of metro 150 x 75 mm tiles in all bathrooms. any...
Replies
Views
S
quick from people who have used either one laying some large tiles in the next week or so
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
When a customer wants to put stone on a wall, the first thing we all shout about is what's the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, I need to buy a tile cutter to cut my tiles in the bathroom. The wall tiles are...
2 3
Replies
Views
R
Am looking to purchase a tile cutter very shortly as am about to start out my tiliing career...
Replies
Views
Wall and floor tiling can often be seen as 'easy'. And the DIY sheds certainly make it seem so...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays