Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
Hi fellow forum dwellers, am a distraught customer looking for some advice. We did an extension...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Having been doing a lot of reading but have come for some advice if at all possible...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, Need an advice with regards to underfloor heating and which brand to go for... Need...
Replies
Views
F
    • Informative
Anyone used it ? DCM - PRO System | Heated Floor Mat | Warmup -...
Replies
Views
D
Not really the right forum but has anybody fitted vario pro to walls . I fixed up membrane today...
Replies
Views

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew roughly the cost of running electric underfloor...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, i wonder if anyone has had issues with underfloor heating escaping from area by kickboards...
Replies
Views
F
Been asked to tile a floor, 20m over a sand and cement screed that's literally not been laid yet...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of fitting a new En suite out and have recently bought a 2m2 heat mat...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, in my current bathroom job its been a late decision to have an electric underfloor...
Replies
Views

K
Hi All, I'm finishing an extension off next week by installing a UFL heating system,I've done a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I'm hoping you can advise me on a few things. We have recently had underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, I'm new on here, just started advertising to do Tiling and quickly found myself in deep...
2 3
Replies
Views
I have a problem developing with tiles laid over water UFH in anhydrite screed. A few tiles are...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I’m new to tiling and to forums so my apologies for both if there are any etiquette...
Replies
Views

12m2 conservatory floor so ideally 11m2 mat. Would you bother with 2 mats or do you think 10m2...
Replies
Views
Reading a previous thread I feel that there is hope for my situation. The names listed below are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley