Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Dan, I just noticed the prevous thread started by un-regestered guest in mid september where Danny replyed saying there was noting wrong. Wonder if some one knew something and tryed to tip you off??

Nah, unfortunately nothing as interesting :lol: - Diamond literally had server issues. I checked, their domain was pointing to the wrong web space for the hosting account. Something related to them changing their web designer team I think that was only a problem when he came to renewing his domain or something I'd suspect.

Very coincidental though.

K

kgbviktor

Very sad news indeed and a lesson to be learnt here-pay for your courses with a credit card and you shold be ok.I made the mistake myself with the now de-funct BuildingandPlastering Training centre,Nuneaton,as it went bust over Xmas 2008/2009 and I only found out by going to the centre only to find a note pinned to the wall.I lost half by course fees £1300!

I wonder how safe other training centres are,I see Darren from NETT is back teaching the tiling course-is this a warning sign or me being a doom merchant!!

D

diamondtiling

What a bl**dy shame.....:thumbsdown:

Never nice to hear this happening and I am 100% sure Danny will have given everything he had to try and save the company.

Not great news for the trainees left in the lurch I know:mad2:Can they not continue their courses from the same stage they were up to at another Training Centre?

Take your time Danny and pick yourself back up:smilewinkgrin:

Hello...........:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen