Search the forum,

Discuss Sticking Pvc to tanking in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

Might be best to double check the side of the cladding you’re bonding to doesn’t contain these:-

9B9911A5-B89D-4BA4-B2E8-CA031710001C.jpeg

It was touched on earlier but I’d definitely do a test piece and hold it above a kettle or something :tearsofjoy:

.......Or over a simmering saucepan

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire

Reply to Sticking Pvc to tanking in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays