Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Standards in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

I want to read though the British standards for tiling.

Do i:
A. Buy them online

B. Buy a tiling book with lots if not all of the information a need to become a professional tiler (recommended books?)

C. I’ve managed to get the bs up on my computer but i cant read on there for too long, hurt ma eyes!
So in other words, push through it on the comp?

Thanks!
There was a link to how to get it on here a while back

T

Time's Ran Out

He’s the owner of Newcastle United.
Been their 10 years and is possibly the most disliked owner of any football club in the English Premier League.
A billionaire who buys businesses, strips them of all dignity and assets and bullies those associated into thinking he is helping them.
A real cockney bastard! ( ie born out of wedlock).

I

Italy

He’s the owner of Newcastle United.
Been their 10 years and is possibly the most disliked owner of any football club in the English Premier League.
A billionaire who buys businesses, strips them of all dignity and assets and bullies those associated into thinking he is helping them.
A real cockney bastard! ( ie born out of wedlock).
thanks john

Reply to Tiling Standards in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays