Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I'm desperate for just one tile to fix a single broken one but would be willing to take a few...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 8 inch square ceramic tiles made by tilepak sold by homebase in the 90s the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm struggling to find tiles, due to unexpected breakages I'm now 3 tiles short and Wickes...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a newbie! Our Kitchen floor is slowly cracking up and I'm trying to locate some...
Replies
Views
I am after 3 boxes of Kian Silver 600 x 300 wall tiles
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some Bathstore Richmond Creama Field 310x450 wall tiles to match with...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to find tiles like the one in the picture below. They are 2in x 2in. The...
Replies
Views
Massive shot in the dark! Does anyone recognise these 33.3 x 33.3 grey/brown floor tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Our shower is fully tiled with Laura Ashley Wiston white tiles (198x248mm) with an...
Replies
Views
Hello I am having trouble, well it seems impossible to find some LAURA ASHLEY MALVERN BEIGE...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to trace 8 off or whatever of the old 'cracked ice' 6" white ceramic tile...
Replies
Views
K
Replies
Views
Yannis
Y
Hi There, Does anyone have any of these tiles? Ideally need 1 box. Thanks!!
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking for around three metres of Japan Blanco tiles do you still have any left???
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone have any porcelanosa japan marine 20 x 31.6 tiles. I need two boxes maybe 3...
Replies
Views
LukeTagg
L
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
I am looking for about 90sqft of Bedrosian Riverwood series, taupe 8x36. It is discontinued. It...
Replies
Views
Kim kahalley
K
Hello I am looking for spare tiles of Porcelanosa Oxford Acero. Does anyone have a couple of...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud