Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling News; Tile News - Tile Industry News from Around the Globe..

Some popular Tiling Advice forums: UK Tiling Forum | USA Tile Advice, Tiling Courses

UK Tiling Forum | from the Tile Blog

UK Tiling Forum

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place for UK tile fixers to get together with UK tile...

123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses | from the Tile Blog

123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses

123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses...

Where to get a Tiling NVQ | from the Tile Blog

Where to get a Tiling NVQ

Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer I found I was passing work on so I thought I’d do...

National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024 | from the Tile Blog

National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024

The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) has...

Beginner Tiling Courses | from the Tile Blog

Beginner Tiling Courses

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY person wishing to do their home. They’re also good as...

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers | from the Tile Blog

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers

So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and I am a avid DIYer. I am looking at installing...

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling | from the Tile Blog

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling

Don’t listen to that idiot on handyman can. lol He’s an idiot who doesn’t have...

Kitchen Tiling Guide | from the Tile Blog

Kitchen Tiling Guide

This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their...

Wall Tiling Guide | from the Tile Blog

Wall Tiling Guide

Tiling walls is a popular and practical way to enhance the appearance of various spaces in your home, such as bathrooms...

Floor Tiling Guide | from the Tile Blog

Floor Tiling Guide

Here’s our simple floor tiling guide. This guide is for beginners and doesn’t include everything you would need to know to...

Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles | from the Tile Blog

Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles

When it comes to transforming your living space, few...

1800 Piece Mosaic Covers A Miami Store Front

1800 Piece Ceramic Mosaic Covers Entire Fashion Store Front in Miami.​

store.jpg

Fashion store Cult Gaia have opened a new store in...​

Trade Counter now open! Come and visit us!

Trade Counter.jpg

Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating...

Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online

mapei-tiling-courses.png

Mapei Academy

Mapei Academy offers a series of online (remote) and in-person training activities presented by our...

Last edited:

UHEAT FREE WORLD CUP 2022 WALLCHART

Mailchimp banner copy.jpg

Order your Free Wall Chart here or click the button above.

As a valued Trade Customer of Uheat and The Wetroom Store...

How to cut water and energy bills at home - Acqua Tempus

An electronic device to restrict the maximum shower time and thus save lots of water and gas in the shower.

Easy to install and program...

Attachments

• Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
  • Galapagar_Acqua_Tempus.jpeg
    917.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Hotel_Madrid_Barajas.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_3.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 53
Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks