Search the forum,

Discuss Courses In Northern Ireland or Ireland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jar79

Hi,

Wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in North/south Ireland that offered intensive tiling courses?

I have tried profile and another (sorry can't remember seconds name!) southern based but both have stopped running their courses for now.......are there any others anywhere on the island or am I looking at coming to the mainland........if that is the case which is 'best' in UK?

Thanks all

D

DHTiling

Hi,

Wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in North/south Ireland that offered intensive tiling courses?

I have tried profile and another (sorry can't remember seconds name!) southern based but both have stopped running their courses for now.......are there any others anywhere on the island or am I looking at coming to the mainland........if that is the case which is 'best' in UK?

Thanks all

A full list of popular Uk courses is here>> Tiling Courses - Tile Training Courses - Wall and Floor Tiling Course - Tiling NVQ - Tiling Courses & Tiling Course Companies

H

hillhead

I certainly know of no good courses on our island !
A few technical colleges run night time courses,i didn't find the one i went on up to much.

Reply to Courses In Northern Ireland or Ireland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen