Search the forum,

Discuss In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a 16x16, SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE. If anyone has extra I am willing to purchase. Need about 2-3 cases.

Cotto Crete 16x16.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement