UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porsche Speedster 356 Replica - Built 1973 - For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Something like that mate yea. haha

22.5k cash if you're interested or know somebody who is.

Got a couple of classic firms I've given a nudge to watching the listing.

Reserve price is reasonable compared to the buy it now (which I wouldn't expect anybody to click to be honest). I'll be relisting it with 'offers' button included once a few heads are aware that it's for sale and if it doesn't sell with these listing settings.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).

The listing now has NO RESERVE!!!!! so please do join in the bidding for this very rare car. I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).
I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).

The listing now has NO RESERVE!!!!! so please do join in the bidding for this very rare car.

More pictures and accurate details have been added to the listing now.

Thanks - PORSCHE 356 SPEEDSTER REPLICA - JEREMY CLARKSON'S WIFE OWNED THIS CAR | eBay

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porsche Speedster 356 Replica - Built 1973 - For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
D
Hello to all those in the know. I'm baffled by what to do and how to do it, or get it done...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A
W
Hello everyone, first time poster here... I've very recently (2 weeks ago) started my own...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.