Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Ceramic Training.jpg

Mapei Ceramic Product Training Day at Mapei Training Centre in the Midlands, UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
I have emailed the Mapei marketing department as you said to see if they would like to have their products, brochures, promoted through our training centre free of charge, heard nothing back.
I thought they would have jumped at the chance, we train over 800 people per year
Darren
UK Pro Tiling Training
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Hi Darren, I've just double checked and if it's the same centre it appears it is being dealt with. Have Jason or Chris been in touch?

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi, I invited Jason and Chris into the centre over 6 months ago and never heard from either of them since they came in.

I rang head office about a month ago again who put me in touch with Stephen the local rep who has been trying to sort things out with some brochures / literature etc.
I think an email come through today saying there is a parcel getting delivered next week.
Stephen gave me some dates when Mapei is running product courses, i have passed those details onto this weeks course

Reply to Mapei UK Tiling Courses and Training Days - Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement