Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rainsco

had a few resttiles from a projekt and tried to make my first washing basin from. i can sell it to the customer with the verde savanna wc and bathroom (jotm august) if it gets good. first i want to glue it but then i want radii on the corners. so i glued 4 tiles i cut out before with epoxy and coverd it with 1 and make a miterglue.. then i go with my new shower tray miller. now tomorrow i have to sand it until grid 200 and make the armature hole. .. i think about weeks how can i build this basin. and until now it works fine. the new machine is so much fun.. look at the last photo my new fisher trousers. best invest! no more water in shoes!

wcwb01.jpg wcwb02.jpg wcwb03.jpg wcwb04.jpg wcwb05.jpg wcwb06.jpg fisherman.jpg

C

charlie1

had a few resttiles from a projekt and tried to make my first washing basin from. i can sell it to the customer with the verde savanna wc and bathroom (jotm august) if it gets good. first i want to glue it but then i want radii on the corners. so i glued 4 tiles i cut out before with epoxy and coverd it with 1 and make a miterglue.. then i go with my new shower tray miller. now tomorrow i have to sand it until grid 200 and make the armature hole. .. i think about weeks how can i build this basin. and until now it works fine. the new machine is so much fun.. look at the last photo my new fisher trousers. best invest! no more water in shoes!

View attachment 56033 View attachment 56034 View attachment 56035 View attachment 56036 View attachment 56037 View attachment 56038 View attachment 56039

is is their a ghost in the last pic haha

M

Mr Tiler

they say its the tools that make the tradesman.... must have some brilliant tools lol

- - - Updated - - -

in pic 2 rainsco could you please attatch some buttons to that stone and il use it as a keyboard lol

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My current job, a couple of days left before I finish. Border tiles are just dry laid for now.

Attachments

• Paul 1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 84
  • paul2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 85
  • paul3.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 82
  • paul4.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 90
C

charlie1

My current job, a couple of days left before I finish. Border tiles are just dry laid for now.

Question phill, what do you do first, the border or the field tiles. I spoke to tiler I know recently who said he does border first which I thought slightly strange... Could not fault his work Though so took his word on it

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Question phill, what do you do first, the border or the field tiles. I spoke to tiler I know recently who said he does border first which I thought slightly strange... Could not fault his work Though so took his word on it

Field first Mark, every time.:thumbsup:

S

Stef

We will be able to find out soon enough Charlie as I will give you a lift down to this "Exclusive" training course!!

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen