Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

This is a job i done 2 weeks ago, 600x400 Travertine on a suspended floor onto ditra. Fairly straight forward job but i thought it looked fantastic in this guys house, there are 2 other rooms off the one you see in the photo. Love working with travertine especially in a nice open room like this. Sealed with Lithofin Impregnator.

Chris floor 1.jpg chris floor 2 (1).jpg

chris floor 4.jpg tj20.jpg tj21.jpg

T

TJ Smiler

Thanks pal, simple but lovely i thought. Should have taken photo's of it running through the other 2 rooms really, but then they were only small rooms and i weren't on TF then!! Any idea why the pictures stay so small even when you click on them mate?

T

TJ Smiler

Thanks pal, very simple but lovely i thought in this house. Should have taken photo's of it running through the other 2 rooms really, but then they were only small rooms and i weren't on TF then!! Any idea why the pictures stay so small even when you click on them mate?

W

White Room

If you look at the picture sizes of the first 3 124x166, they need to be enlarged....I'm no techy though...

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen