Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

This is a very unique steam room Ive been working on for the past month. Its in a new Wellness Centre and Spa at Broughton Hall in North Yorkshire.
Its made of preformed Wedi, thats then had a resin coat painted on with a bit of sharp sand to give it a 'key'. I used Kerakolls No Limits Bio Gel with their Fugalite Bio epoxy in anthracite. So glad I asked for Kerakolls epoxy as I got through 40 pots. The rounded edged mosaics were a pig to clean and Fugalite made a difficult job easier. The mosaics are 11mm metalic glazed plastic faced ceramics by Botteganove.
The gold graduated blended sheets I made at home before hand.
The room was designed by Milk Leisure Ltd. Lights and steam outlet etc still to be fitted.

48767_01_Freigabe_f page 1.jpg P1010187.jpg P1010191.jpg P1010193.JPG P1010195.jpg P1010202.jpg P1010205.jpg P1010185.JPG

O

One Day

Thanks, it took about 32 days including the floor
It's awesone work. Do you find yourself getting itchy to get done after 2 weeks though? Or do you have real patience and the enjoyment lasts all the way through the project?
Personally, I start out really excited but struggle sometimes to keep 100% motivated after a few weeks on one project!

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen