Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I think I have posted these pics before, but I am trying a different size. If they come out blank, I will know they are too big, so here goes. Test

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 79
  • new2.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 81
  • new3.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 73
  • new4.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 69
  • new5.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 70
  • new6.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 70
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Mike, Getting on 400 M2 in one house, walls and floors. All very tasteful:thumbsup: a pleasure to work on:drool5:

U

user123

Not me Gisela, the tiles, plus customers with good taste:thumbsup:

Yes, yes, Phil, tiles are good etc etc BUT especially Picture 5 shows all the bits which are perfect and where you could have made a right royal mess of it... but you never do, do you? :) and get a website!! x

M

Mike

Thanks Mike, Getting on 400 M2 in one house, walls and floors. All very tasteful:thumbsup: a pleasure to work on:drool5:
nice one mate. i got 5 bathrooms to tile at the moment but all low end stuff. can't beat fancy tiles and a good challenge.

M

Mike

the job i won jotm on was certainly a challenge for me! bedroom wall in porcs, mosaics in a porthole window and tiling round the curved frame of the bath in porcs, that was some head scratching and sleepless nights for me. all worked out in the end tho :thumbsup:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen