Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Here's a recent little floor I enjoyed doing...
Nothing special but I quite liked the end result. Now I just hope they decorate well!
DSC00739.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ceramic walls and floor (kitchen) a lot of prep work on the floor. 40mm out of level from end to end, plenty of humps & hollows. Should have got some pics of prep, but was to busy:thumbsup:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 63
  • t2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 55
  • t3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 54
  • t4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 57
A

AMtek

A limestone floor i did last week. tiles were 900,600,400 and 300 by 600. Was heavy work especially with the heat! unfortunately i forgot to take pics of it grouted up and finished

lime 3.jpg lime 5.jpg lime 9.jpg lime 10.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Stunning work mate, love the bullseye window, that would win jotm anytime imo:thumbsup:

R

rooders

How do i enter haha! ....thanks alot man... i gotta admit im very proud of this one. it sure tested me
lol!

S

Stef

some of the work on this thread is amazing, i tell people at times when you see the state of walls & floors that "im a tiler not a miracle worker" but some tilers on here certainly are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen