Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Here you are, Andrew :) This is tommyzoom's, not mine :)

[video=youtube;5dVbDHz9q9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dVbDHz9q9k&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

U

user123

This is my progress pic taken a bit back, but it ain't finished yet, the first one is the original artwork of the artist who commissioned me to turn her work into a mosaic... the second one, well, just partially finished.. the angle of the progress pic distorts things abit, but it is all spot on in proportion really :) enlarged exactly.. the mosaic will be roughly 110 x 130, something like that.. the white is already grouted with white epoxy, but I will use a variety of groutcolours for the different elements, the fuchsias are cut from one piece of stained glass.. the artist did not want a black background, but something iridescent, so I chose dark blue iridescent tiles, like petrol nearly, very nice....anyhow, not finished yet... :) FuchsiaRiver.jpg DSC00001 (2).jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just a couple of pics, a job I finished today. Black and white one similar to Neale's. All white one was a pain, (tiny area)

Attachments

• tr5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 42
  • tr4.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 39
  • tr3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 42
  • tr2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 46
  • tr1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 42
  • tr6.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 44
  • tr7.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 44
  • tr8.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 44
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Only grouted the all white one today, glad I got the tip about the lightly sanding with fine sandpaper:thumbsup:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen