Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just put these on another thread, same probs, the job I am on atm.

Attachments

• TG1.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 51
  • TG2.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 45

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
grouted and sealed again.was abit of a mare,but looks fine,

just kitchen and utility to do now:smilewinkgrin:

ps,nice floor phil

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 45
  • photo 2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 54
  • photo 3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 52
  • photo 4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 52
F

findus

I'm a new member of the tilersforum and I've just looked through 819 posts on this thread from you guys.....and I'm gobsmacked. It's great to see that you're so dedicated to quality. I didn't know this site existed until a few days ago.....expect to hear more from me. I'll show you what I get up to too.

D

DHTiling

Just got some pics back of a wc/cloakroom i did in Limestone..

Really nice stone it was... from PHG..

Cloakroom 006.jpg Cloakroom 001.jpg Cloakroom 005.jpg

D

DHTiling

A job I am on with at present , new polished travertine from PHG.

Layout is random bond.

Will post more pics when fully finished , full ground floor in a house onto gyvlon.

1f5c68d0-d3e9-74ff.jpg

1f5c68d0-d409-3c92.jpg

1f5c68d0-d426-bd08.jpg

1f5c68d0-d443-bc41.jpg

1f5c68d0-d45e-9288.jpg

1f5c68d0-d478-e967.jpg

M

Mike

that looks nice dave, the kids will have a field day sliding around with their socks on :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
looking good dave,chrost, i can imagine a floor like that in my house with Satan riding about on her scooter ,the wife would have a breakdown ;)

T

This is a pain, job I am on today, Nothing level, nothing square, splayed cuts everywhere, trying to make it look right is hard, 22.5 deg mitres. doing my head in. This is the easy part, next door is a shower room. Will post more pics, as we go.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 59
  • b2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 61
  • b3.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 61
Q

Qwerty

I see what you mean phil :yikes: ........ looks like another blind plasterer has been hard at it again! (Im assuming it wasnt your plastering work of course) :oops:

D

DHTiling

This is a pain, job I am on today, Nothing level, nothing square, splayed cuts everywhere, trying to make it look right is hard, 22.5 deg mitres. doing my head in. This is the easy part, next door is a shower room. Will post more pics, as we go.

Oh! the joys of being a tiler hey.. lol

T

I see what you mean phil :yikes: ........ looks like another blind plasterer has been hard at it again! (Im assuming it wasnt your plastering work of course) :oops:

No Geoff, not me Stevie Wonder has got a side line I think.:yikes::lol:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen