Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jjoc

IMAG0236.jpg IMAG0237.jpg IMAG0238.jpg IMAG0244.jpg IMAG0245.jpg IMAG0246.jpg IMAG0247.jpg IMAG0253.jpg IMAG0239.jpg IMAG0264.jpg IMAG0266.jpg IMAG0273.jpg IMAG0274.jpg A recent porcelonosa bathroom. there are 1mm chrome strips between the border tiles and I had to make the wetroom mosaics as the customer wouldnt pay for water-jet cutting!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
jeez phil,plastering looks dogo mate,if you did it,it looks grand ;).

No mate plastering down to the brain damaged chimps ( I love that quote from another thread) although I do think, that it is doing a massive injustice to the vast majority of brain damaged chimps.:lol:

:lol:seems to be a lot of them about,im all for people learning a trade on a coarse,but to come of a 6month plastering coarse and buying a van,signing it up saying you are a plasterer, when all you can do is skim a 4x3 ,is a big joke,same goes for any trade really,what they should be told after collage or wherever it is, to go and learn your trade now at a firm as a apprentice.:smilewinkgrin:

some of the lads ive had,jeez:mad2::yikes:

D

DHTiling

Just finished this today, Bastille limestone.

4f4d6251-1430-eee5.jpg

Stone is from PHG. And kitchen fitted by strummerman.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

With the prices he charges he always has time to make a good job.:smilewinkgrin:

If only John, this must be my biggest price **** up ever, but I tried not to cut corners, (enough bloody cuts, in there), I am hoping the customer will come to the party, when the final bill goes in:yikes:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen