Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Furtek

TF
Reaction score
Hi Guys !
I finished already few jobs recently from my last upload. I'm so busy right now.
I gonna start put water marks on my pics ;)

Attachments

• IMAG0571.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG0572.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 63
Q

Qwerty

Thankyou Tresco & Furtek

Furtek...... how did you get the watermarks onto your images? Curious as have found some of my work advertised as somebody elses locally :mad2:

J

jonnyc

follow up to last pool posted by me .
this is the only pool i can remember tiling the inside of.
private residence surrey
pool company were supposed to do it but didnt fancy these morrocan habibi mosaics.
fixed them as no one seemed to want to do it.
very sizey and there was a scroll border just under water line that came in thousands of tiny interlocking pieces.
infinity pool with an original edge detail .
we tiled steam room with tiles reclaimed from the clients previous house.
handmade spanish crackle tiles from paris ceramics.
we were short of tiles to do the whole room but i had some rectangles and other square field tiles bigger size to original so made a pattern up of sorts .
We had to fudge the columns as you will see if look closely as they were originally higher than new room being tiled in.
these tiles seem to have gone out of fashion, but i really like them. they are always very sizey and vary alot in thickness so have to bed each one individually.

Attachments

• Yell Tile Pic39.JPG
    548 KB · Views: 43
  • Yell Tile Pic51.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Yell Tile Pic59.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Yell Tile Pic58.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Yell Tile Pic55.JPG
    399.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Yell Tile Pic52.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Yell Tile Pic53.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
R

rainsco

timeless and classic. i like the edge detail of the pool. its a design everyone want to touch it.

J

jonnyc

this is the second phase of the antique terracotta job previously posted in this thread.
this time laid on diagonal with border .
first phase has been grouted with 2 parts white cement/ one part grey , and by proportion 1:4 with washed westerham plastering sand.
we are now covering floor with breathable building felt and will return for first seal/ grout and final seal beginning of september.
this t/c needs a few weeks anyway to dry and will let other trades in to do plastering and decorataion.
i utilised the variance of tile size which was up to 10mm to try and get full looking tiles round whole border.
we were only looking on laying about 4 sq mts a day when factoring in time spent grading sizes and percentage proportions .
it was nice to get one of these after a long while. i did masses of these reclaimed terracotta floors up until 10 years ago. got more coming up so it seems t/c may be back in !!!
I even brought out the old sigma 10m for the job.shes been in retirement for some years now working her way in to the undergrowth down at the farm .just right for this type of job.
i have the little brother as well and they dont come out much now but they are still a good workhorse.
very nice batch of reclaimed from lapicida.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 043.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 041.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 054.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 065.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 064.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 063.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 076.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 014.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 010.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 005.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 45
  • 004.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 003.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 53
  • 001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 52
Q

Qwerty

Nice work jonny.......... looks like a right pain, but nice end result :thumbsup:

I cringe everytime I see hands so close to an open angle-grinder blade (I do it all the time too and dont even think about it when Im in control! :lol: )

J

jonnyc

I agree. I would not be so worried about hands but I do give my employees guard ,googles and the rest ,but it's their choice if they choose to not use safety gear I supply.

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
this is the second phase of the antique terracotta job previously posted in this thread.
this time laid on diagonal with border .
first phase has been grouted with 2 parts white cement/ one part grey , and by proportion 1:4 with washed westerham plastering sand.
we are now covering floor with breathable building felt and will return for first seal/ grout and final seal beginning of september.
this t/c needs a few weeks anyway to dry and will let other trades in to do plastering and decorataion.
i utilised the variance of tile size which was up to 10mm to try and get full looking tiles round whole border.
we were only looking on laying about 4 sq mts a day when factoring in time spent grading sizes and percentage proportions .
it was nice to get one of these after a long while. i did masses of these reclaimed terracotta floors up until 10 years ago. got more coming up so it seems t/c may be back in !!!
I even brought out the old sigma 10m for the job.shes been in retirement for some years now working her way in to the undergrowth down at the farm .just right for this type of job.
i have the little brother as well and they dont come out much now but they are still a good workhorse.
very nice batch of reclaimed from lapicida.

Thats probably the most beautiful floor I've ever seen top work jonnyc

R

rainsco

finished the shower today i posted long time ago. i had a big problem with pci nanofug basalt grout. the customer choosed the color on diffrent sample plates (ardex, sopro and pci). but then the colour was very diffrent from dark to bright but not the color he had selected. i know all the things why this can happend but i have done my best. then the silicone was much brighter. so pci send me a gout renovation. it worked and was very easy to use. i hope it withstands.
in two weeks i has again two bathrooms with the same 100x100 tiles. when this is future, i need a bigger van.
100x100dusche04.jpg 100x100dusche05.jpg 100x100dusche06.jpg

S

Spud

finished the shower today i posted long time ago. i had a big problem with pci nanofug basalt grout. the customer choosed the color on diffrent sample plates (ardex, sopro and pci). but then the colour was very diffrent from dark to bright but not the color he had selected. i know all the things why this can happend but i have done my best. then the silicone was much brighter. so pci send me a gout renovation. it worked and was very easy to use. i hope it withstands.
in two weeks i has again two bathrooms with the same 100x100 tiles. when this is future, i need a bigger van.
View attachment 44584 View attachment 44585 View attachment 44586
The quality of your work is amazing but these images look like CAD or photoshopped images or perhaps you use a light filter on your camera?

R

rainsco

outofbox01.jpg

yes, the pics are all edited with gimp (freeware). the picture above is out of box. i strech the lines, paint the unfinished areas, brighten areas and delete the waterspottings from the silicone. not very professional but i made the pics for the following customers and i think they look better with editing.
i hope i can come again and shot better pics when the painter finished and the mirror, glasspartition and light is mounted. if not, i edit this ones better.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen