Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 8 inch square ceramic tiles made by tilepak sold by homebase in the 90s the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a...
Replies
Views
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Peachy/white marble effect. 5 new tiles 59 x 33 cm 18 new tile 33 x...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm struggling to find tiles, due to unexpected breakages I'm now 3 tiles short and Wickes...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a newbie! Our Kitchen floor is slowly cracking up and I'm trying to locate some...
Replies
Views
I am after 3 boxes of Kian Silver 600 x 300 wall tiles
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some Bathstore Richmond Creama Field 310x450 wall tiles to match with...
Replies
Views
Looking for the Cortina 737104919753 Montagna tile. These are 16x16 tile Made in USA. Tile has...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to find tiles like the one in the picture below. They are 2in x 2in. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Massive shot in the dark! Does anyone recognise these 33.3 x 33.3 grey/brown floor tiles...
Replies
Views
Looking for these tiles, i know they’ve stopped being sold so hopefully someone might have some...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Our shower is fully tiled with Laura Ashley Wiston white tiles (198x248mm) with an...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for Style Selections Serso Mahogany floor tile. I'm needing 67 boxes, but will buy...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen