Guest viewing is limited

Discuss 10mm Slant Ridge Serator Trial. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I bought one of these trowels a while back but forgot all about it. I was asked to tile a floor this week and thought it was an ideal chance to try it out.
I cant agree about the comfort, I find the rubi a lot more comfortable but this could just be down to the size of your hand.
As for cleaning, its no different to the Rubi stainless trowels i use.
Then we move on to the way it performs and the idea of the collapsing ridges, yes I liked that and I felt it gave a good bed of adhesive with good overall coverage.

Reply to 10mm Slant Ridge Serator Trial. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Cheers for the advice on here so far my DIY bathroom build is moving well and the end is...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Hi Chaps, So I have started my first ever tiling job. I had a porch built a year or so ago...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
10mm Slant Ridge Serator Trial.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.