Discuss 125mm dished diamond stone blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

A few new products in this week. I realise many of my products are aimed at the stonemason industry but some do cross over.

This may be one.

It's a 125mm (22.23 arbour) convex granite blade designed for cutting curves in natural stone. This would generally be used to produce sink cut outs in 30mm thick granite or marble.

The advantage of the "T" segment is it substantially reduces the blade "grabbing" in the stone as you're cutting and changing the angle of cut.

The optimum speed for this product is around 6000rpm so it's not going to be used on your average angle grinder, it would be too aggressive and likely to damage you or the work, or both!

Would be perfect for cutting curves in slate, marble, limestone, granite, paving tiles etc.

It's not going to be much use on 10mm thick porcelain or ceramics though - it's just too thick (it needs this thickness to cope with the stresses of it's designed use).

P1060271_zpsa07cbf0e.jpg

P1060270_zps46f8609e.jpg

P1060272_zps3baf4707.jpg

Any questions just fire away.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 125mm dished diamond stone blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
Hi guys For years now I've been using Marcrist CK850 in my 125mm grinder and I also have a...
Replies
Views
S
Can anyone tell me how long to expect a circular Rubi Diamond cutter to last in a wet cutter? I...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB