Guest viewing is limited

Discuss 175 days and you can have one of these? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

These are some of the Christmas tree's i planted a maintain for an old customer. I have been spraying weedkiller around the little trees today, i planted these in December 2009. The bigger ones i planted three years ago and they were the same size as the little ones, some were sold last year but most will be ready this year. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS TREES 001.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 27
  • CHRISTMAS TREES 002.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 29
  • CHRISTMAS TREES 005.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 28
  • CHRISTMAS TREES 003.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 32
  • CHRISTMAS TREES 004.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 28
E

enduro

How many are there mate? quite a nice little business really. Do you have any idea what the wholesale price is per tree?
The big trees their are 3,000 in that block, worth about £15,000 plus. the little trees, around 1400. He has around 25-30 thousand trees all of different sizes ranging from the tiny trees up to 30ft plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

enduro

you like to mix your jobs round Enduro
Yes i do, been involved with woodland work for over 25yrs so still like to do a bit every now and then. And on the tree planting side it is great to go back to a wood that you had planted from scratch 20yrs ago and see the trees 25ft plus tall..it's amazing!! the biggest we did was 250,000 trees that was planted over 5 years.

C

Colour Republic

Yes i do, been involved with woodland work for over 25yrs so still like to do a bit every now and then. And on the tree planting side it is great to go back to a wood that you had planted from scratch 20yrs ago and see the trees 25ft plus tall..it's amazing!! the biggest we did was 250,000 trees that was planted over 5 years.

I could well imagine:thumbsup:

You finished that fence yet?

Reply to 175 days and you can have one of these? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
175 days and you can have one of these?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.