Currently reading:
1st musical interest.

Discuss 1st musical interest. in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
My first musical memory was listenin to a reel to reel tape recording of various songs. The most memorable for me was elvis presley singin in the ghetto but it also had misty on it by ...... I thinkit was glen campbell. I still listen to both on the radiooccasionally and remeber fondly those times

U

user123

i grew up in a household that always played music the sounds of slade the sweet the osmounds and david cassidy the good old days

Slade was my first single on a black and orange portable 10 LP stackable record player (speaker in the lid, orange and black, proper groovy!:lol: ) David Cassidy was my teenage bedroom wall pin-up... sigh... I'll google it,.. yep... this one in fact... :lol:

David Cassidy.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1st musical interest. in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB