Discuss 2 blokes & a blonde.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DTile

Kev & Trev were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A blonde walks by and asked them what they were doing.

Kev replies, 'We're supposed to be finding the height of this flagpole, but we don't have a ladder.'

The blonde took out an adjustable spanner from her bag, loosened a few bolts and laid the flagpole down. She got a tape measure out of her pocket, took a few measurements, and announced that it was 18 feet 6 inches.

Then, she walked off.

Trev says to Kev, 'Isn't that just like a blonde!

We need the height, and she gives us the bloody length!'

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2 blokes & a blonde.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hello mate.......I was back on the job for Dorritt today........ I got there about 8.00 and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
Now here is an idea. For £1500 -£2000 the newbie gives me the money and for the next 5 weeks I...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
S
Just thought I would post some pictures of a patio terrace job we have been working on for the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB