Discuss 2 days job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

I'm a complete coffee snob and is one of the reasons I rarely accept a drink in someone's house. I was once made boiled chicken and potatoes for lunch and had to lie to the old dear that I was a vegetarian but said my apprentice would be more than happy to eat both portions. It wasn't till after he ate it, that I told him I'd seen the cat chewing on it before it was dished up.....lol. He didn't speek to me for a week!

D

DHTiling

Talking about your customers in the open forums...
MSN-Emoticon-applause-004.gif

S

Scott

I sent an email to one kitchen refit and told them i was unable to provide a quote for health reasons. I never told them it was their house that was unhealthy for me to work in. But i hae worked in some right minging places.

Last one was a guy with half an arm and cerebal palsy, i took the job as they said no one else had provided a quote and i felt it wasnt his fault, he couldnt physically clean the place.

Reply to 2 days job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, After spending time carefully prepping a small ensuite with backer board, a local...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
2 days job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.