UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss £20 tip today.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Got a £46 tip yesterday in cash. Customer rounded off to the nearest £100. I refused to take it but said thanks. She insisted so took it to be polite. After cleaning up & ready to go, stuck it in an envelope & left it on the kitchen Worktop with a thank you note. She was a single Mum so thought she could use it to treat the kids instead. It was a nice thought & made me feel good & that's all that matters.

D

Dougs Third Go

hope they won't be like my dog....spitting feathers lol!

9262_4143503458973_576171576_n.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

nice dogs, take a bit of time to mature from what I know of vizslas, but never worked one, do you shoot over her or take her beating? Got a lab pup myself I'm bringing on, she's showing a good nose but still playing up being a pup
mainly beating, she stands on peg with me when I get to shoot, hoping to get her onto grouse for next season. She's only 2 1/2 and she's come on great this last season.
10753_10201907052491024_1759518461_n.jpg

this is her pointing a well hidden pheasant (the youtube clip, not the photie!)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/harrigab1[/video]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to £20 tip today.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
R
Hi, I'm not a pro tiler but am hoping to get a bit of advice from those who are. I'm laying...
Replies
Views
As the title says. Customer has asked me if I could quote for tiling kitchen/diner. He's a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.