Discuss 200 reasons why ............ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Fire with fire mate

I know you are looking at this as a bag of addy and a few wasted hours but it's somebody taking the P***.

Travellers deal in cash and unless you were you were charging 20K for that splashback then that cash was there. I've had enough dealings with travellers to know how to treat them, don't get me wrong many are bloody nice people but some will take advantage given the chance.

It's up to you mate but i'd be either getting my money or getting revenge, Sometimes that is best served cold but with travellers I'd do it sooner rather than later.

It's those sort of things that eat me up, if I know somebody has taken the p*** intentionally then I go well out of my way to sort it. I once got robbed (well conned in fact) in Barcelona about 8 years ago, it was only for 50 euros but still to this day it eats me up it's a incident that I would like to keep to a one off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 200 reasons why ............ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
200 reasons why ............
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.