Discuss 2015 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Here's hoping all Tilers on the forum have a great and prosperous 2015!

After a bit of ill health towards the end of 2014, I'am looking forward to this New Year.

Good luck everyone.

Good to hear from you TJ. Hope you are now fighting fit and back to your usual cheery self!

Back to work in 2015??

T

Time's Ran Out

Good to hear from you TJ. Hope you are now fighting fit and back to your usual cheery self!

Back to work in 2015??

Always cheery!!
Except when I'am not working.
Looking for some interesting projects to start the year off - been holding onto a great Victorian entrance to get the show moving on Monday, then will have to get on the phone and see what's happening in the real world.
Its just great to be back - on here and on the tools .
Enjoy everyone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2015 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB