Discuss 3 attempted child abductions in Stoke! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I heard on facebook at about 10am. Apparently they were near a school and tried it then, and the mother quickly posted the details on facebook. That's it then, everybody had it on their wall and in their news feed. And it kept being updated 'right, they've been spotted at so and so's'. Mad how it can work like that this facebook lark.

But yeah, hopefully they'll catch them but failing that I hope they've been put off. Though there were more reports a few weeks ago in an area nearish to us. So sounds like they've moving around.

Awful stuff.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
lol you're probably right there mate. There's a few that would only get in to throw them out the car to steal it lol

Just a thought you know. These people wont be from around here, and they might have been scared off to further afield. It might be wise to have a chat with your kids about not talking to strangers and always walking around in two's and whatnot.

Reply to 3 attempted child abductions in Stoke! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
S
OK, I'm a DIYer as far as floor tiling goes, and I'll describe my first attempt at laying some...
Replies
Views
Ceramico tiling
C
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
thought i would share this disaster with you all,its made me mad as 1.i will have to re do the...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
3 attempted child abductions in Stoke!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.