Discuss 3 bathrooms pricing help pls in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matthew77

Hi All
Just been to look at 3 bathrooms in a new build house late last week & I'm a bit worried about pricing these too cheap & not earning much money or too high and not getting the work, so in need of some help from you all again:thumbsup: the walls are nice & flat & its a nice change from alot of work i goto price up as its quite a bit of work as there is also the kitchen & utility room to do(think I've got them priced up alright) The customer has another house next door which is the same layout & dimensions (mirrored)which he has tiled himself to a high standard.

Wet room wall measurements are: 4 x 2m x 2.4m high so around 20m² to tile in 400x250 tiles also the floor is stone mosaics 4m² customer is going to seal the stone mosaics for the borders & floor so i can just fix these

The other bathroom is: 25m² walls only with again 2 windows & boxing around toilet & downpipe in one corner. 200 x 250 tiles being used

The en suite bathroom is: 20m² and bathroom boxing around toilet again 2 windows, just the walls being tiled in a 200 x 250 tile being used.

How much would you go in for each of these rooms roughly?

Thanks again for all your previous help everyone its been a real help.:hurray::hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Matt - Just read the Thread and wondered why if he did such a good job himself next door - why he wants someone else to do this job?:thumbsup:

John.

Sounds to me as though the owner is also the builder, more than likely just has too much to do else where round the property and want's to get them on the market sharpish... but i could be wrong

M

Matthew77

Sounds to me as though the owner is also the builder, more than likely just has too much to do else where round the property and want's to get them on the market sharpish... but i could be wrong

yes he has a date for people to move in so needs to get everything up together and will be busy with everything else to do it himself.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 3 bathrooms pricing help pls in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have a Bathroom and WC that need tiling and need advice on the length of time / price to...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
D
Hello, my introduction and screed issues thread has probably run its course now that I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB