Discuss 3 Days As a Non Smoker! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Thanx 5 weeker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
A

AMtek

I keep trying and failing :(

Will try again soon but at the moment life is a little too stressful and I'd fear chewing my fingers off if I tried again right now.

"Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

"Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like victims."

"If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses."

I like a good motivational quote. haha. Its true though, I made loads of excuses not to quit: i'll just wait until I finish this job, i'll just wait until next week, i'll just wait til after the wedding i'm going to etc. there's always an excuse I think you just have to pick a day and go with it

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
"Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

"Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like victims."

"If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses."

I like a good motivational quote. haha. Its true though, I made loads of excuses not to quit: i'll just wait until I finish this job, i'll just wait until next week, i'll just wait til after the wedding i'm going to etc. there's always an excuse I think you just have to pick a day and go with it

totally agree, you really need to want to quit, or you will fail....I always found smoking a bit embarrassing to be honest, would all ways hide myself away somewhere for a cig, hated smoking in front of my kids as well.........which is more incentive to quit..:thumbsup:

It's does get easier honest, the gaps in between the cravings get longer and then longer and in time you just forget and you feel proud of yourself so you don't want to get back on them. I packed in 10 years ago when my dad who smoked 60 a day had a heart attack and nearly died but he never and he stopped smoking straight away as did my mum and I thought if they can do it after smoking 60 a day for. 25 years so can I so I stopped it was hard tho, I never touched one for years but i have a few now and then when I'm out on the ale with the lads and I only do this because I know I would never ever start again. But stay strong lads the cravings will ease and they will not be on your mind as much as they are now try and keep busy to take your mind off , good luck

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 3 Days As a Non Smoker! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB