Discuss 4 colour brick design in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

pete37a

hi guys

looking for a bit of advice
using 200x100 tiles 4 colours brick design (staggered) opposite walls only
pattern rises from left to right
on the opposite wall do i tile pattern in reverse or same as 1st wall so pattern looks the same when standing face on
the room is a long kitchen with doors at both ends
just cant seem to decide what would look the best anybody got any advise
regards

B

Bubblecraft

I'm with John. Just watch if your doing staggered, it can make your horizontal lines look as if there running off. It's an optical illusion.
metyga4y.jpg

With 4 colours, you should be fine though

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

hi guys

looking for a bit of advice
using 200x100 tiles 4 colours brick design (staggered) opposite walls only
pattern rises from left to right
on the opposite wall do i tile pattern in reverse or same as 1st wall so pattern looks the same when standing face on
the room is a long kitchen with doors at both ends
just cant seem to decide what would look the best anybody got any advise
regards

I'm not keen on the side rise pattern like that, but it is personal taste, i prefer to randomise the pattern .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 4 colour brick design in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
H
Hi All, Firstly I'm not a tiler! I've just moved in with my partner and I'm looking to rent out...
Replies
Views
I
C
Hi Please be nice, newbie here and to tiling. I'm looking to tile a small cloakroom with...
Replies
Views
D
This is a converted garage sized room. Two kitchen surfaces, each 3000mm long. And a Belfast...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
P
Hi guys great forum you have got here! have just recently bought a house in the KT8 and were...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB