Discuss 4 grand for a tiling course?!?!?!?!?!?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I thought I had this @Dan just dug it out of my email archive

74186DE4-199A-4876-BFEA-737E79538D13.jpg

Wall & Floor Tiling - Course Syllabus

Week 1 – Basic Module £355.00 including VAT

In week 1 - We will teach you how tocorrectly measure up a room for tiling. Professionally fix wall tiles by applying four different designs of single diamond, diagonal set herringbone, vertical set herringbone and a three diamond pattern.

You will learn about substrates and the correct methods for measuring up and setting out your bathroom bay.

We will show you how to understand and prepare substrates, and how to prepare common areas for tiling. You will move onto setting out and fixing a tiled bath splash back.

Plus: health & safety-substrates-homecare-measuring up-estimating-adhesives-tool kit/cutter demo

Week 2 – Professional Basic £745 including VAT

You will start week 2 –The week starts with setting out a floor, laying the floor and grouting.

You will cover a hand written estimate and completing a brick bond project.

You will also work on tiling and framing a window using mitre tile trim.

*Business start up support and advice which includes self employment and tax returns, book keeping, and understanding marketing and advertising techniques to get you busy quickly.

Giving you confidence in how to correctly price your work, raise estimates and issue quotes to customers. Good housekeeping for excellent customer care and building customer confidence and loyalty.

By completion of week 2 you will have covered all the technical aspects of wall and floor tiling.

Plus: undertile heating – natural stone demo – adhesive demo

*If business start up is not a requirement, we will provide other projects for the morning of this session*.

3 Week – Professional Intermediate £1,150 including VAT
Start week 3–With new skills gained from week 1 and 2, our third week covers intricate and more advanced tiling projects.

You will set out and fix a diagonal window frame into the recess, easier than it might sound now you know how!

You will alsoworkon tiling a boxed in section of the bathroom bay.

During this week you set out and lay and fix a diagonal set pattern floor plus grouting.

Week 4 – Professional Advanced £1,530.00 including VAT

Your full bathroom tiling project

On week 4 - you will have the opportunity of treating your bathroom bay as a real customer’s project, starting by creating and raising a full written estimate for the fixing of the bathroom tiling.

Setting out and tiling the bathroom floor in your choice of pattern, tiling the walls to chest height and completing with a boarder. This is a great opportunity to bring all of your new skills together in a complete bathroom project

Lectures/Demo’s: Health & Safety, homecare, estimating, measuring up

First two weeks cover various lectures on correct methods and current tiling industry standards, including well known tiling industry guest speakers and demonstrations.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 4 grand for a tiling course?!?!?!?!?!?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB