Discuss 4 inch white floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

P

peter.edelsten

Anyone know where I could get some 4 inch white floor tiles? Its to retile a bathroom floor in the Barbican London so as to exactly match the existing 60's 4 inch wall tiles. I can get more wall tiles but they're not thick enough for the floor. I am not too bothered about the exact shade of white as provided I do the whole floor it should look OK. Do they still do 4 inch tiles in US?

W

warehouseman

Are you sure the existing tiles on the wall are 4'' . I only say this because a lot of bathrooms in the sixties and seventies were tiled with 4.25'' johnsons thin tiles. If they are johnsons 4.25'' then you will definitely struggle to find a comparable floor tile.
H & E Smith do a porcelain 4'' approx. Also 'Old English' do a similar porcelain tile. Both a bit pricey though, but quality very good.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 4 inch white floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB