Discuss 4000 posts for Phil hobson in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

4000 posts well done mate,43 years tiling is an achievement mate and the knowledge i know you have is second to none,i'll be lucky to get another ten years mate my knees are shot :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike, sorry to hear about your knees mate. Maybe you could get into teaching, those big floors are a killer twelve hour shifts on your knees, not good. I have been lucky my body seems to be lasting OK, how long for though I don't know.:thumbsup:

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Thanks Mike, sorry to hear about your knees mate. Maybe you could get into teaching, those big floors are a killer twelve hour shifts on your knees, not good. I have been lucky my body seems to be lasting OK, how long for though I don't know.:thumbsup:

My knees were bad before i even got into tiling mate,was why i never played for liverpool lol.

Glad you doing good mate ,hopefully we can chat soon and catch up

Reply to 4000 posts for Phil hobson in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first post here in an amazing forum where I have learned so much. I've used SLC a...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
4000 posts for Phil hobson
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.