Discuss 457 x 305 Ivory travertine bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A few pics of a bathroom i did in 457 x 305 Ivory travertine tiles supplied by perfect home and garden.

Some really nice fixtures installed in this bathroom....bath controls etc all built into the walls ..

I really liked the dark walnut cabinets..and granite inlay around the bath..

That's posh! Love it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 457 x 305 Ivory travertine bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all. New here. I'm not a DIY person but I'm going to have a go at removing some grout (I...
Replies
Views
micko
M
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. I have followed this forum with interest over the last few weeks and now have finally set...
Replies
Views
surfandturf
S
C
Hi All I've just laid some polished black 600 x 300 porcelain tiles under a range cooker in a...
Replies
Views
CapitanPugwash
C
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB