Discuss 50's Sanded Plaster As Background in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

visioneset

Below are two pics of one wall of my bathroom, you can see that the original plaster is still there. The plaster is sound, no sound of loose plaster smacking brick when tapping. Can I tile this? If so what's the weight limit? Though we'll probably be happy with ceramic up to 8 or 10mm.

The other pic shows a cement based render on the brick, not sure how extensive this is, I think most of it is the sanded plaster base.

IMG_9150.jpg IMG_9149.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 50's Sanded Plaster As Background in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an issue I'm hoping you chaps can help me with after removing tiles from my en...
Replies
Views
1animal1

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB