Discuss 6 square metres of bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

IvegotsTILE

When adding money on for materials you simply go to the place your getting them and find out the price of everything you need then phone the customer to tell them the price say £200,tell them if you want you to get the materials for them you can get it for £180.You'll then probably make about £50 for buying the materials with your full discount.Thats how I make money for buying and fetching tiles and materials.

Never buy the materials for someone unless your making money out of it,suppose you could charge about £15 for fetching them.Can't imagine a customer saying 'Yeah go and pay for my tiles and charge me an extra 10% for paying for them!'

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 6 square metres of bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB